Words to Inspire


"I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health."
- Voltaire

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shrimp & Quinoa

Due to the excessive supply of shrimp still leftover from Mom's beach trip it seems like it's been my protein source for every meal.

(Other than breakfast of course because oatmeal and shrimp just doesn't sound too good to me, but who knows.)

So for lunch today I threw together some quinoa, shrimp, and veggies and it was pretty darn good.

Shrimp & Quinoa
Ingredients
- 10 medium shrimp
- 1/2 t extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 t lemon pepper salt
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. French green beans
- 1/2 c. quinoa

Season shrimp with lemon pepper salt and saute over medium-high heat with 1/2 t extra-virgin olive oil for 1-2 minutes each side. Toss together with remaining ingredients and enjoy.

Nutrition
calories ~250 protein ~15g

No comments:

Post a Comment