Words to Inspire


"I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health."
- Voltaire

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sassy Salmon Salad


For those of you who when you hear the word "salad" immediately think...


Ew...

I'd rather have something filling.


Those thoughts are all about to end my friend!

I could have a salad for just about every meal and be perfectly full and happy all while still being healthy.

So to start off my Sassy Salad archive I'm going to give you just that.


A sassy salad full of flavor.


Let's call it...


Sassy Salmon Salad 
(Serves One)

Ingredients

3-4 c. spring salad mix
1/3 c. peas
1 T crumbled goat cheese
1/2 c. cucumber
1/4 c. sliced red onion
5 halved kalamata olives
1-2 broken Wasa crackers
3 oz wild salmon filet
2 T Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette    





    No comments:

    Post a Comment