Words to Inspire


"I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health."
- Voltaire

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mixed Hot Cereal Bowl

It's about that time to go grocery shopping but since I'm going to be gone to the beach all next week I've just got to use what I already have. This means I must get creative. I can wake up still half asleep and make a Greek yogurt parfait no problemo - but no Greek yogurt in the fridge would leave my parfait a little bare. So, this morning I made "oatmeal" minus the oats...

And it was so tasty. This bowl of protein and whole grain fiber helped me power through my morning workout so I def suggest you give it a try.

Mixed Hot Cereal Bowl

Before

After

Ingredients
- 1 serving Kashi Autumn Wheat cereal
- 1/2 c puffed brown rice cereal
- 1/2 c Kashi GoLean Crunch
- 3/4 c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 T rasins 
- 1 packet Stevia for sweeter cereal

Directions
Mix everything in a bowl and microwave 1-2 minutes then mash it all up with a spoon until oatmeal consistency forms. Enjoy!

Nutrition
calories ~375 protein ~14g  


No comments:

Post a Comment