Words to Inspire


"I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health."
- Voltaire

Friday, May 11, 2012

Berry Oat Bowl

In attempt to liven up my bowl of oatmeal I decided to add my favorite Kashi GoLean Crunch granola.

This stuff is so good and its packed with protein! So what's not to love?

Also I threw in a bunch of berries. Berries are so full of antioxidants and the natural sugar in them makes for the perfect sweet breakfast.

Berry Oat Bowl
Ingredients
- 1 serving steel cut oats (rolled oats will do also)
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 1/4 c. blackberries
- 1/4 c. raspberries
- 1/4 c. blueberries
- 1/4 c. strawberries
- 1/2 c. Kashi GoLean Crunch

* Let the oatmeal cool before adding in all the other ingredients or else the heat will make the granola a bit soggy.

Nutrition
calories ~300 protein ~10g

No comments:

Post a Comment