Words to Inspire


"I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health."
- Voltaire

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cajun Lunch Bowl

Generally I season practically everything with Crazy Jane's Greek seasoning but then I remembered how good Tony's Creole seasoning is so tomorrow I'll be enjoying my lunch cajun style.

Cajun Lunch Bowl
Ingredients
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 handful French green beans
- 4-6 oz tilapia filet
- 1/2 t extra virgin olive oil
- creole seasoning

Directions
Peel and cube sweet potato then cook for 2 1/2 minutes in microwave covered with paper towel. Cook green beans the same way for 1 1/2 minutes. Season tilapia and sear in olive oil over medium-high heat for 2-4 minutes each side. Serve together and enjoy.

Nutrition
calories ~265 protein ~25g

No comments:

Post a Comment