Words to Inspire


"I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health."
- Voltaire

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Jam and Butter Muffin

Whipped up this little breakfast before church to hold me over until the Mother's Day lunch I prepared...I'll be posting that later!







1 toasted 100% whole wheat english muffin
1 T almond butter
1 T strawberry and peach preserves
1/2 c. blackberries








This breakfast is a pretty good example of what a breakfast should be.

Complex carbs from the 100% whole wheat english muffin, healthy fat and protein from the almond butter, and some fruit with the berries and jam. 

Normally I'd have more protein for breakfast but since it's Sunday and my only workout involves running around the kitchen and washing dishes, I was a-ok with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment