Words to Inspire


"I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health."
- Voltaire

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Peaches n' Rasins "Oatmeal"

I changed up my breakfast from yesterday juuust a hair and I'm glad I did because it was so warm and filling and it tasted great. It's super important to never skip breakfast. Breakfast is breaking from the fast during your sleep - hence break fast. Your morning meal is the one that gets your metabolism revving and ready to go so you can burn fat all throughout the day. Just make sure your breakfast is a balanced meal with protein, complex carbohydrates, and a little bit of good fat so you'll be able to power through the day.


Peaches n' Raisins "Oatmeal"

Ingredients
- 1 serving Kashi Autumn Wheat cereal
- 1 c puffed rice cereal
- 1 c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 small peach, diced
- 2 T raisins
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 1 packet Stevia

Directions
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes and then mush together until oatmeal consistency forms. Enjoy!


I'll be gone to the beach for my senior trip for the next week so I more than likely won't be posting. Hopefully I can find a way to stay healthy while in PCB! 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment