Words to Inspire


"I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health."
- Voltaire

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday errr Tuesday!

Hello and good morning! 

It is officially fall weather in Tuscaloosa and I'm loving it. I always complain about summer being too hot and how I wish it was cold outside and then when it finally starts to get cold I complain again. Oh well, for now I'll take it! 

I started today off with yoga, just like on Monday, and it felt great. Really zoning in with my tai chi you guys. 

A blogger I love to follow, Chelsey, usually does a What I Ate Wednesday post every week and I thought it would be something fun to give a try. The only difference is my post is going to be more of a What I Ate Wednesday Tuesday posted on Wednesday. Yeah, that sounds about right so here we go...

7:15 am Pre Workout Snack
- a banana (not pictured) before a variation of this workout

8:45 am Breakfast
- plain Greek yogurt, Kashi GoLean Crunch, 1/2 peach, strawberries, PB2


11:45 am Lunch (couldn't resist)
- black bean soup, guacamole + pepper jack cheese + turkey panini


2:00 pm Snack
- apple, Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter


6:40 pm Dinner
- Simply Salad with grilled salmon from Newk's + their pickles chopped up, feta cheese, and Newman's Own Lite Honey Mustard 


After dinner I had a small handful of dark chocolate almonds for dessert because you know how I feel about dessert - it's a must.

Around 8:30 last night I went for a quick 3 mile run and when I got back to my dorm I had Special K protein bar.

That concludes everything I ate Wednesday Tuesday and to wash it all down I had around 3 cups of coffee and 2 L of water.


Kick today in the ass and namaste!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment