Words to Inspire


"I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health."
- Voltaire

Friday, September 28, 2012

Agendas


Good morning everyone!
TGIF because I love me some weekend and I need me some relaxing time. For the weekend I have just a few things on my agenda…
  1. Try out a new yoga studio downtown, Yoga Bliss, on Saturday morning.
  2. Tailgating + Alabama vs. Ole Miss + first experience with the student section. :|
  3. Final training session with Project Health on Sunday.
So that’s what I’ll be looking forward to this weekend!
This morning I woke up not knowing that this amazing thing called breakfast was going to tastes so good. Let me elaborate…
Kashi GoLean Crunch + Kashi Cinnamon Crumble combo with all the fix-ins – 1/2 peach, raisins, PB2, sprinkle of cinnamon, and unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
I really really like the flavor combination of peaches and raisins. They’re just perfect for each other.
Since we already know what the weekend’s agenda looks like I’ll let you in on today’s. Nothing too crazy but here’s a brief outline…
  1. Walk/run with Mom at the River Trail
  2. Talk her into taking me to get a pedicure ;)
  3. Find something red to wear with dress for tomorrow
  4. Band party hop
That looks about right.
Before I go I’d like to share some news for this coming month. I’m apart of Natalie Harbin’s BeachBody Challenge, I’ll be doing the TurboFire workouts and trying out Shakeology. Very excited for the two! I’ll keep you posted on how everything goes!
Have a kick ass Friday and a great weekend at that!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment