Words to Inspire


"I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health."
- Voltaire

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Nut Butters and Unicycles

Hello hello.

I have some exciting news that I've already shared on Facebook but am waiting to share on here. Considering most of my readers are probably also Facebook friends, waiting to reveal my news is kind of pointless but nevertheless - I'll wait.

---

Today started out with yoga, yet again, and I've come to the conclusion that I can't get enough. Whoever says yoga isn't a workout doesn't know what they're talking about - my back muscles haven't been this sore in a while!

On with the good stuff and by that I mean breakfast...



This morning called for Kashi 7 Grain waffles, cinnamon raisin peanut butter (!), and strawberry slices with a sprinkle o' cinnamon.



Lately, I've been on some what of a nut butter kick. Whether it be a Justin's packet with an apple, PB2 in my cereal and yogurt, or topped on a waffle - I just keep grabbing for it. And that is not a complain.

;)

Skipping over lunch and heading straight for dinner...


Just polished off the above pictures which would be an Amy's Veggie Pot Pie and green beans + spinach + cherry tomatoes + Newman's Own Honey Mustard dressing. Yuuum!

Turned out that my Veggie Pot Pie was not microwaveable and so I had to truck on down to the second floor kitchen and heat it up in the oven while I messed around with the exciting news I mentioned earlier. 

*Note to anyone thinking about using the kitchen - it's like the 70's and reeks of bacon grease.

Let's end this post with this guy...


...because everyone rides to class on a unicycle. 

:)


Have a good night everyone.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment