Words to Inspire


"I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health."
- Voltaire

Friday, August 10, 2012

It's Official

Well.

It's official.


I'M IN COLLEGE!


But before we get to that let's back up to dinner the night before the big move. Mom had to go to Huntsville for a few last minute errands. I needed more hangers. But hey, all my clothes fit with room to spare - helloooo shopping! Along with my hangers, Mom also brought back dinner from Zoe's Kitchen.

Pita bread, rice, shrimp + zucchini skewers, and a huge Greek salad

Deeelish! And the best news is there's a Zoe's Kitchen located in Bryant Denny Stadium. Peace out freshmen fifteen. 


If you happened to read my previous post then you saw how scary small my dorm room is...


Well guess who made lemonade out of lemons? 




The girls who live in this room! 

We actually had a few girls living in the same building come in and say "Wow, this room looks bigger!" It's true. My roommate and I high fived at that one.

---

For breakfast this morning I enjoyed a bowl of Newman's Own Flax Flakes, a sliced banana, and unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Oh, and of course my cup of coffee.

Our chic kitchen table and my reflection on my computer screen :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday! 

XOXO,
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Colllllllleggggggeee!!! Enjoy this year so much--it's one of the best!

    ReplyDelete