Words to Inspire


"I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health."
- Voltaire

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Truth About It Is...

If there's one thing I can appreciate it's honesty.


Because ya know what? -- {Sometimes} Being healthy sucks.


I don't want half a cup of Ben & Jerry's. I want the whole damn pint.
I don't just want a freakin' cheeseburger. I want the cheeseburger and the curly fries.
And I want to toss my Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette in the trash and drowned my salad in ranch.


So kill me.


I say all this because half the time I see healthy and fit people and that's all I see -- a person perfectly healthy and perfectly fit just a beeboppin' around in their perfect body and perfect will power.

And I'm like I CAN'T STAND TO SEE YOUR FACE how in the world are you doing this?!


Which brings me to my newest finding in life...


I'M NOT ALONE!!!


That's one heck of a relief.

---

My favorite health bloggers out there have not only provided me with motivation and creative new ideas but they've also helped inspire me to cut the crap. So to anyone who's been thrown a little off balance like me -- you are not alone. Everyone has those days when being healthy just sucks and working out is on the bottom of the totem poll.

But the thing is it's only sometimes. If I ate like said way above I'd be miserable and my body would hate me. While it may be difficult to be healthy sometimes I'm willing to work at finding my balance just like all the other seemingly perfect healthy peeps out there because in the end it's all worth it.

XOXO,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment